quarta-feira, 13 de junho de 2012

Do mais profundo da minha alma... (From the bottom of my soul)


IMPORTANTE: PARA MELHOR ENTENDIDO, O POST DEVE SER LIDO COM A MUSICA A TOCAR

NOTICE: FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING, PRESS PLAY ON THE SONG WHILE READING



Quantos de nós já não nos identificamos com uma música? Com um filme? Com uma cidade ou uma personalidade?... 

Conheci esta música não faz muito tempo, apresentada pela pessoa que neste mundo melhor me conhece, que logo afirmou, "Vais adorar esta música, tem tudo a ver contigo!". E pronto, como sou gajo de sucumbir a pedidos tão simpáticos (e porque foi dito que a música "falava de mim", como bom samaritano e pessoa humilde que sou...toca a ouvir). Pois bem, ainda ontem falei da Lady Gaga, e facto é que não aprecio propriamente a senhora (que em tempos se dizia que era senhor, com umas fotos bem comprometedoras de uma comprometedora elevação, onde nenhuma elevação devia estar no corpo duma mulher...), mas verdade seja dita, para a banda sonora do filme "Confessions of a Shopaholic", ela "canta-me"! Claro, não quero uns Louboutin, nem tão pouco preciso de uns stilettos... mas a essência da letra da música no "Fashion, put it all in me / Don't you wanna see these clothes on me" e o "I'm too fabulous, I'm so fierce that it's nuts", faz com que estes dias de inverno por cá pareça verão em St. Tropez!

How many of us have been compared with a song? A movie? With a city or a personality? ... 

I was introduced to this song not so long ago, by the person who in this world knows me the best,  "You'll love this song, it has everything to do with you!". Of course I succumbed to this requests because I am so nice and cute (and because it was said that the song "talked about me", as the good Samaritan and humble person that I am... I listened). Well, just yesterday I spoke of Lady Gaga, and fact is that I don't really appreciate the Lady (who once was said that it was not such a lady, with some photos showing a compromising elevation, where no elevation should be in the body of a woman ...), but truth be told, for the soundtrack of the film "Confessions of a Shopaholic", she "sings me"! Of course, I don't want Louboutin, nor need stilettos. .. but the lyrics "Fashion, put it all in me/don't you wanna see these clothes on me" and "I'm too fabulous, I'm so fierce that it's nuts", make these winter days, seem like summer in St. Tropez!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Confessionário